Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Billy Will Make The ‘Perfect Dad’; Kelly Brook



KELLY BROOK thinks fiance BILLY ZANE will make a great dad. And though the 28-year-old beauty says the pair don’t have any immediate plans to start a family, they definitely want children together. She says, “Will we have kids one day? Definitely. But at the moment, I’ve got four nieces and four nephews and that’s enough for me. It’s non-stop.” Kelly also revealed that the Titanic actor once dressed up as Santa Claus to impress her nieces and nephews. She adds, “In my first Christmas with Billy, he dressed up as Father Christmas. He had the big belly, the boots and the beard and all the kids were running around the house trying to find him, looking up all the chimneys.

He hid behind the sofa, rolled over the back of it and landed on the floor and they just screamed. One of my friend’s little boys went up to him and said, ‘I love you Father Christmas’ and cuddled him. My mum and friend started crying. It was just the most touching thing. I think he would make the perfect dad.” Kelly and Billy met on the set of the movie Three in 2005 and got engaged in 2006.

No comments: