Thursday, November 15, 2007

Heidi Klum Outsmarted By A Diaper And Britney Spears

I loved Heidi Klum. I think I still do….but she was outwitted by a disposable diaper. To add salt to the wound, Britney Spears had to explain it to her. The two were kicking it at Klum’s Halloween party at “Green Door” when they got to talking about mommy stuff.


“We were talking about babies and diapers and she explained to me a lot of things about diapers I that didn’t know. You know these sticky things on the side? I never knew that they were there. To close them in the front, I was always putting string around. I had no idea. It’s very clever. I learned a lot of things.”

Dear Lord. It’s a good thing you are a pretty girl Heidi.On another note, when doing a Google search for ‘Diaper’, so I could find a picture for the post… I discovered some really raunchy stuff in the results. I think I’ll have to skip breakfast this morning.

source:allieiswired.com

No comments: