Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Michael Gray: Still Hot Or Not?


Michael Gray: Still Hot or Not?

Today, ”Hollywood: Still Hot or Not” gets a spin in the “Way-Back Machine.” See, I’ve been sick with the flu, so cold medicine has a tendency to make me loopy and the other day, while I was laying on the couch watching some obscure 80’s movie and feeling the room spin, I suddenly had a vision of the 1970’s Saturday morning TV show, “Shazam!” and lo-and-behold, Michael Gray popped into my head.

Way too much Benedryl.

Anyway, I did a little research and discovered that unfortunately, Gray hasn’t been doing much in the acting world these days. Here’s what I managed to dig up (which isn’t much, but I’ve been sick, so maybe there’s more?) :

Born in Chicago back in 1951, Gray made his way to Hollywood, where he was cast has the character of Ronnie in the 1972 NBC series “The Little People,” which starred Brian Keith as a pediatrician with a practice on Oahu, Hawaii. Later, the show was re-worked into “The Brian Keith Show,” and Gray was let go.

Two years later, in 1974, Gray was cast in his signature role as that of Billy Batson on the Saturday morning series “Shazam,” and later appeared with Parker Stevenson in the coming-of-age drama,”Our Time.”

Currently, Gray keeps a rather low profile and owns a florist shop with his wife, catering to the Hollywood Elite in the LA area.

I’m going back to bed, but before I do, I have to ask: Does anybody else remember Michael Gray?

source:allieiswired.com

No comments: